We at Oasis Family Church Believe:
• The Bible is the written Word of God and that both the Old and New Testaments are divinely inspired of God and have supreme authority over dreams, visions, prophecy or any ideas of man.
• The existence of God in three (3) persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
• The Father is the Creator of all things by a decisive act of His power (not in evolution); that He is the giver of life and existence to all and provider of everything that is good and perfect.
• Jesus Christ is the Son of God; the first born of the dead; equal to God – not claiming it to be robbery; as born of a virgin and knew no sin; who died for the sin of all mankind and rose again, now sitting at the right hand of the Father; being the only one who has the name under heaven by which man can be saved and being the only mediator between God and man, having the power to forgive sin and restore mankind back to the Father and who took the authority from Satan and defeated him openly.
• The Holy Spirit is a person, not a force or a thing; is one with the Father and Son; was given at Pentecost and that every believer should be baptized therewith to empower them to live the Christian life; that as a result of receiving the Holy Spirit every believer can speak with tongues; that the baptism with the Holy Spirit and speaking with tongues is not a requirement for salvation.
• All men have sinned, Jesus Christ being the only way back to God the Father; that every man must individually receive Jesus as his Lord and Saviour through faith so as to be saved by grace.
• Being born again is the only way into God’s kingdom and different to the experience of being filled with the Spirit.
• In the manifestation of the gifts of the Spirit as He wills.
• In Water Baptism by full immersion, in the name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, following salvation; that it is a sign of the covenant we have with God in Christ; that the one being baptized understands the requirements thereof.
• Believer should bear the fruit of repentance from dead works and exhibit faith towards God.
• The celebration of the Lord’s Supper should be regularly observed as Christ commanded and this being for all believers.
• Prosperity is available to every believer, being God’s will.
• Healing is available to every believer, being God’s will, through the laying on of hands, gifts of healing, prayer of agreement etc.
• Tithing is a responsibility and privilege of every believer and that tithe being 10% of their income given into their local Church.
• In the reality of the devil; he being a fallen spiritual being opposing all that Christ stands for; working to steal, kill and destroy; that he is the tempter of man and is the author of all evil, sickness, poverty and natural disasters.
• In the resurrection of the dead for all mankind of whom those who have received Jesus as their Lord shall receive their rewards and those who have rejected Jesus as their Lord shall be sentenced to everlasting punishment.
• Christ will return to receive His Church at the rapture and shall come the second time with His Church to establish His millennial reign.
• In the importance of the command of Christ to make disciples of all mankind.
To become a Christian
• Believe in your heart that Jesus Christ is Lord and that he is the only Son of God. Believe that God raised him from the dead. Say these things aloud with your mouth.
• Roman 10:9-10 If you declare with your mouth, “Jesus is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
The Lord has put a four-point vision before the Schuster’s.
Build My Church, Pastor My people.
Prepare and train the body of Christ for the outpouring of His Spirit in this last hour.
Disciple those I send you to in Righteousness, Holiness and Service.
Take the Word, in power and in deed, to the entire spectrum of the hurting families.
Jeremiah 1:10- See, today I appoint you over nations and kingdoms to uproot and tear down, to destroy and overthrow, to build and to plant.
Matthew 28:19 – Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptising them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.
Luke 4:18 – The spirit of the Lord is on me, because He has anointed me to preach good news to the poor. He has sent me to proclaim freedom for the prisoners and recovery of sight for the blind, to release the oppressed, to proclaim the year of the Lords favor.